NCSEHE eNews — Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
This month’s issue of Equity Insights eNews introduces the 2019 Research Grants Program, the publication of new NCSEHE-funded research, the Developing EmployABILITY project, the ALT Fellows Legacy Report and much more…
Featured in this issue:
- 2019 NCSEHE Research Grants Program announcement
- New study analyses education and employment prospects for people from disadvantaged backgrounds
- ‘Mind the Gap!’ — Sarah O’Shea NCSEHE Research Fellowship Literature Review
- Call for interview/survey participants: NCSEHE 2019 Research Fellowship
- NCSEHE Research Fellow Dr Lynette Vernon: Time‐use for the iGeneration: A person‐centered approach
- Chronicling engagement: students’ experience of online learning over time
- EmployABILITY Thinking — Building Future Careers
- 2019 Australian Learning and Teaching Fellows (ALTF) Legacy Report
- Support for care leavers in higher education: The Why Not You Project
- Call for submissions: Student Success Journal Special Issue
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
Subscribe to the NCSEHE newsletter here.