NCSEHE eNews – Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
This month’s Equity Insights eNews brings you essential information on how to submit your response to the Student Equity 2030 Discussion Paper; the latest news on 2018 World Access to Higher Education Day; the 34th National SPERA Conference; a new Student Voice feature and much more…
Featured in this issue:
- Expressions of interest for World Access to Higher Education Day now open
- Student Equity 2030 Discussion Paper — Responses invited
- My Story — Student Voice: Nicola-Jean Berry: Advocating for opportunity beyond out-of-home care
- Society for the Provision of Education in Rural Australia (SPERA) Conference: Registrations open
- NCSEHE research project update — Access to Work Integrated Learning: Influence of Communities of Practice, led by the University of Technology Sydney
- Widening Participation through HEPPP — Case studies from the University of Canberra; RMIT University; Swinburne University of Technology; and the University of New England
- 2017 Equity Fellowship final reports
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Archived eNews issues are accessible here.