NCSEHE eNews – Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
A much-anticipated issue of Equity Insights eNews this month opens Expressions of Interest for NCSEHE competitive research grants, launches the Centre’s new Student Equity Data site, and features new research published by the Centre during March.
We encourage you to subscribe our monthly newsletter and follow our social media and website for frequent updates.
Featured in this issue:
- Student equity data — New NCSEHE interactive resource
- Expressions of Interest invited for NCSEHE competitive research grants
- National collaboration leads to vision for student equity: The Best Chance For All
- New research report: Equity at and beyond the boundary of Australian universities
- 2019 Research Fellowship Context Paper — Professor Sarah O’Shea
- My Story — Student Voice: Jane Britt
- The NCSEHE’s response to the National Regional, Rural and Remote Education Strategy Framing Paper
- World Access to Higher Education Day 2019 — seeking event partners
- And more research, resources, news and events from the NCSEHE and the student equity sector.
Read Equity Insights: New developments in higher education.
Archived issues are available here.