NCSEHE eNews – Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
This month’s NCSEHE Equity Insights includes the latest news on upcoming research grants and Fellowships; the World Access to Higher Education Day program; the 34th National SPERA Conference and AREA Award nominations; Student Equity 2030 roundtables wrap-up; Australian and international My Story — Student Voice; and plenty more.
Featured in this issue:
- NCSEHE Equity Fellows program and competitive grants for 2019-21
- World Access to Higher Education Day Australia — Program now available online
- Australia-wide Student Equity 2030 roundtable discussions
- NCSEHE welcomes esteemed guests from the University of Worcester, UK
- 34th National SPERA Conference — Access for All: Equity Matters
- Applications for Australian Rural Education Awards
- My Story — Student Voice Update: Tahlia Danks
- My Story — International Student Voice: TJ Hogan
- Widening participation through the HEPPP — Case studies from the University of the Sunshine Coast, the University of Wollongong, Murdoch University and Deakin University
- Murdoch University award for NCSEHE Post Doctoral Fellow Lynette Vernon
- Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Read Equity Insights: New developments in higher education.
Archived issues are available here.