NCSEHE eNews – Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
Welcome to the first NCSEHE eNews for 2019!
We are looking forward to a full year, with the publication of our 2018 Research Grants Program reports, the next issue of NCSEHE Focus and A Better Chance for All — the final report from the #StudentEquity2030 project.
The final report by 2018 NCSEHE Research Fellow Maria Raciti will also be released, alongside the commencement of a 2019 Research Fellowship project led by Professor Sarah O’Shea. We are also very pleased to open applications for the 2019/20 Equity Fellows Program.
We extend a warm welcome to Professor Sally Kift, who is joining us as the 2019 Visiting Professorial Fellow, and Professor Dawn Bennett who will be working on research collaboratively with the Centre throughout the year.
Featured in this issue:
- Applications invited for 2019/20 NCSEHE Equity Fellows Program
- 2019 NCSEHE Research Grants Program
- NCSEHE & EPHEA WA Professional Development Day wrap-up
- NCSEHE 2019 appointments — Professor Sally Kift, Professor Dawn Bennett and Professor Sarah O’Shea
- NCSEHE 2019 Research Fellowship bulletin
- Professor Sarah O’Shea — Churchill Fellowship final report
- Writing Program for Equity & Widening Participation Practitioners — Applications open
- Office for Learning and Teaching seed grant project: The ‘university place’
- And more…
Archived issues are available here.