NCSEHE eNews – Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
The latest edition of Equity Insights showcases national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Featured in this issue:
- Remote student insights reveal unique attributes and support requirements — Louise Pollard’s Equity Fellowship final report.
- Measuring success: An innovative approach to evaluating Indigenous higher education — James Smith’s Equity Fellowship final report.
- New National Priorities Pool projects database
- In conversation with Visiting Fellow Sally Kift
- Expert panel to review Australia’s Qualifications Framework
- Building Legacy and Capacity Workshop Four
- NCSEHE ‘Equity 2030’ webinar
- 2018 Research Fellow Maria Raciti – Progress bulletin
- NCSEHE Research Grants Program update
- Inspiring student stories on myfuture website
- Widening participation through the HEPPP: Case studies from Monash University; The University of Melbourne; and Griffith University
- Release of the HESP Final report
- National Education Opportunities Network (NEON) Summit
- NDIS Pre-planning Toolkit released
- and much more…
Read Equity Insights: New developments in higher education here.
Archived eNews issues are accessible here.