NCSEHE Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
The latest issue of Equity Insights eNews includes an exciting job opportunity for a NCSEHE Senior Research Fellow, an upcoming webinar with NCSEHE Equity Fellows Tim Pitman and David Eckstein, the release of a new research impact report focusing on care leavers in higher education, and much more!
Featured in this issue:
- NCSEHE Senior Research Fellowship opportunity
- Upcoming webinar: Supporting students with disability during, and beyond, higher education
- Impact report: Improving equity for care leavers in higher education
- Progress bulletin — NCSEHE Equity Fellow Nicole Crawford
- NCSEHE research project update: Higher education career advice for low SES students
- Lecture recording: Education for social justice
- NCSEHE visit with Sue Ellis and Alistair Wilson, University of Strathclyde
- Ranking universities on student equity performance
- Maria Raciti: How future work is reshaping young peoples’ career construction
- Best wishes to Mary Kelly on her retirement
- Universities Australia Conference wrap-up
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Read the full newsletter here: http://bit.ly/2vpqepD