November NCSEHE Equity Insights eNews
In this November wrap-up, we introduce the 15 successful 2019/20 NCSEHE Research Grants Program projects as well as the four new 2020 Equity Fellows. We present two major print and online publications, My Story — Student Voice and Informing Policy and Practice IV, launched at the Equity Practitioners in Higher Education Australasia (EPHEA) & National Association of Enabling Educators of Australia (NAEEA) Conference.
We also invite you to join us for a NCSEHE and EPHEA WA professional development day at the University of Western Australia, presented by Maria Raciti (USC and NCSEHE), Dr Bep Uink and Sian Bennett (Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre at Murdoch University).
Featured in this issue:
- Invitation to NCSEHE and EPHEA WA professional development day with Maria Raciti (USC and NCSEHE), Dr Bep Uink and Sian Bennett (Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre at Murdoch University)
- NCSEHE case studies publication: My Story — Student Voice
- NCSEHE research publication: Informing Policy and Practice IV
- NCSEHE 2020 Equity Fellows announced
- 2019/20 NCSEHE Research Grants Program projects announced
- My Story — Student Voice: Joseph Farren (La Trobe University)
- Student Voice — The Next Chapter: Jacinta Reynolds (Curtin University)
- Country Universities Centre Best Practice in Regional Study Hubs Symposium 2019
- 2019 EPHEA & NAEEA Conference wrap-up
- Applications open for the University of Newcastle 2020 National Writing Program
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
November 2019 Equity Insights: New developments in higher education