A NCSEHE month in review
Another month has flown by, and the countdown is on for the NCSEHE Student Equity Snapshots Forum on 26–30 October! In our latest newsletter, we share some exciting updates on the forum, alongside new research, features, resources, events and more.
In case you missed it, here are some highlights from this month’s Equity Insights:
- Guest Facilitators announced for the Student Equity Snapshots Forum
- NCSEHE discussion paper on the 2020 Review of the Disability Standards for Education 2005
- Considering the Shergold Review — Opportunities and implications for equity practitioners
- New report — Equity in postgraduate education in Australia: Widening participation or widening the gap?
- Feature — In conversation with Dr Nicole Crawford
- Seeking research participants — Exploring how regional people navigate into and through higher education
- New research — Institutional approaches and student perspectives on COVID-19 equity student support initiatives
- Call for submissions — National Conference for Regional, Rural and Remote Education
- Feature — Pivots and pirouettes: Widening participation during a pandemic
Read the full newsletter here.
If you’d like to contribute material to be considered for future issues, please contact email@example.com.