NCSEHE July eNews — Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
The latest edition of Equity Insights showcases national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Featured in this issue:
- NCSEHE to remain at Curtin University for an extended term
- Matt Brett Final Equity Fellowship report — Equity, Performance and Accountability
- Strengthening evaluation in Indigenous higher education in Australia: Summary of Outcomes and Good Practice Principles from Building Legacy and Capacity workshop three
- Expressions of Interest for World Access to Higher Education Day on 28 November 2018
- New World Access to Higher Education Day website
- NCSEHE Research Grants Program project updates from Deakin University, Curtin University and La Trobe University
- 2018 SPERA Conference — Call for abstracts
- Roundup of 2018 STARS and HERDSA Conferences
- Student Success Journal Special Issue
- First-in-Family web resource
- and much more…
Archived eNews issues are accessible here.