January eNews – Equity insights: new developments in higher education
The first NCSEHE eNews for 2018 showcases the latest news, research and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Featured in this issue:
- NCSEHE National Equity Fellows Forum publication: Synthesis of group discussion
- Briefing Note: Equity Student Participation in Australian Higher Education: 2011 to 2016
- HEPPP success stories in the spotlight: University of Newcastle; University of South Australia; University of Technology Sydney; and Queensland University of Technology
- Feature article: Myth-busting, storytelling or marketing? Innovating with video to prepare non-traditional future students for university success
- Award winning paper by Paul Koshy (NCSEHE), Richard Seymour and Mike Dockery (Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre)
- Cathy Stone presents at 2018 HKICEPS
- CEEHE Writing Program for Equity Practitioners
- CQUniversity National Forum: A 5Ps Approach
- and much more…
Archived eNews issues are accessible here.