SRHE International Research Conference 2017
Celtic Manor, Newport, Wales
6 December 2017 - 8 December 2017
The Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE) Annual Research Conference attracts wide participation from researchers globally. It provides a stimulating international forum for papers of an empirical or scholarly nature relating to research into higher education, in the broadest sense, and from a breadth of different disciplinary perspectives. The conference is highly participative, promoting the dissemination and exchange of ideas in a variety of formats, across a range of research domains.
You are invited to contribute to this debate in the following ways:
- Presenting a paper
- Forming or participating in a symposium or ‘round table’ discussion
- Submitting a poster on any aspect of your research interests
Invited Keynote speakers contribute to the conference discussions with presentations which address different aspects of the conference theme.
- Academic practice, work, careers and cultures (AP)
- Access and widening participation (AWP)
- The Digital University and new learning technologies (DU)
- Employability, enterprise and graduate careers (EE)
- Higher education policy (HEP)
- International contexts and perspectives (ICP)
- Learning, teaching and assessment (LTA)
- Management, leadership, governance and quality (MLGQ)
- Postgraduate scholarship and practice (PGSP)
- Student experiences (SE)
CALL FOR PAPERS
All proposals must be submitted electronically, via the SRHE website. Authors will find here all the instructions needed on what is required in making a submission.
The deadline for submission of all proposals is Friday 23 June 2017, 12 midnight GMT.
- Submission period opens: 6 April 2017
- Proposal submission deadline: 23 June 2017
- Peer Review Period: 3 to 21 July 2017
- Lead Assessors convention: w/c 14 August 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: w/c 21 August 2017
- Deadline for Presenters to register: Friday 1 September 2017
- Early Bird registration ends 30 September 2017
- Deadline for receipt of presenter PowerPoint presentations: Friday 17 November