CCA 2022 Annual Conference: Rebuilding Community
Sydney, NSW Australia
13 September 2022 - 14 September 2022
The Community Colleges Australia (CCA) Annual Conference returns to Sydney for an in-person event on 13 & 14 September 2022, promising an inventive and invigorating two days of expert presenters, challenging panel discussions, and stimulating adult and community education (ACE) specialists.
The theme is Rebuilding Community, following two and a half years of the COVID-19 pandemic, and its impacts on Australian post-secondary education, training and communities. The conference will deal with both big and small questions:
- What’s next in ACE, post-secondary education, training and skills?
- How to “build back better”?
- What’s to be learned from overseas?
- What long-term impacts will the pandemic have on how people learn, how to teach and how to construct communities?
- How to address current challenges? What structures and approaches need to be changed and which ones kept?
Special events: The pre-conference social event highlight will be a sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour on Monday 12 September. The annual sponsor exhibition returns with a terrific mix of ideas, products and services.
Community Education Trainer of the Year Award: The conference dinner on 13 September will be the venue for the Awards ceremony of CCA’s first-ever Community Education Trainer of the Year Award, which celebrates the work and underlines the importance of Australian ACE trainers and teachers.
For more information on the conference and how to register, visit the website.