ADCET Webinar: Sharing stories and ideas for change with the Disability Royal Commission
ACT, NSW, QLD, TAS, VIC, WA, NT, SA and NZ
26 May 2022
This ADCET webinar, presented by Will de Waal, a lawyer from Your Story Disability Legal Support (Your Story), will provide key information about the Disability Royal Commission and how to use it as a means for storytelling and positive change in the tertiary education sector.
The session will cover:
- The purpose, scope and closing dates of the Disability Royal Commission.
- What evidence the Royal Commission has collected so far about disability and education.
- Why you might want to contribute or support others to participate in the Royal Commission, and the different ways you can do this.
The webinar will also explain how Your Story can support students, teachers and tertiary education workers to safely and confidently engage with the Disability Royal Commission, including:
- What Your Story can give legal advice about.
- What other support and referrals it can assist with.
- How to contact Your Story.
For more information and event times in your time zone, visit the website.