25th National Vocational Education and Training Research Conference
CQUniversity Australia, Bruce Highway, North Rockhampton, Queensland
4 July 2016 - 6 July 2016
‘No Frills’ is a well-known annual national conference where researchers and practitioners in the vocational education and training (VET) sector come together to present, discuss and share information about key issues confronting the sector. It also provides professional development opportunities for new and existing researchers.
The 2016 conference program will highlight (but is not limited to) research across three themes:
- Equity: supporting diversity through promoting inclusive training opportunities for all Australians
- Engagement: students, providers, employers and government working together to improve access, participation and outcomes from training, and
- Evolution: developing a skilled and flexible workforce to adapt to rapid technological change in the workplace, and to improve national competitiveness.
Who should attend?
- Publicly funded training providers (for example, TAFE)
- Registered training organisations
- Schools and universities
- Research organisations
- Commonwealth, state and territory education and training authorities
- Industry bodies
- Employer groups
- Not-for-profit and community associations, and
- Private consultants.
For more information, to view the program, and to register, please visit the NCVER Conference webpage.