5 May 2021 - 6 May 2021
The Microsoft Ability Summit is a two-day, free digital event experience that brings together people with disabilities, allies, and accessibility professionals to Imagine, Build, Include, and Empower the future of disability inclusion and accessibility. They encourage all to join on May 5-6, 2021 and spread the word throughout your internal and external communities.
- Wednesday, May 5 from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, PT
- Thursday, May 6 from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, PT
2021 Microsoft Ability Summit will feature:
- Keynotes from Microsoft executives and notable members of the disability community
- Expert panels featuring exciting projects and innovations
- Demos of the latest accessibility features in Office, Windows, Xbox, and more
- All sessions will be recorded and available post-event so no matter what time zone you are in, you can access the content at a time that works for you!