CEF University Survival Guide
The annual Country Education Foundation (CEF) University Survival Guide is put together to assist students with the transition into university, TAFE or training.
From accommodation options, to part time work, to study tips and health advice, this toolkit will help students find their way and thrive in their new environment, especially when that means moving away from home.
This comprehensive and easily navigable resource provides information and advice in the following areas:
- Getting Started: Orientation; Planning; Life Tips; and Student Discounts, Tips and Travel
- Study: Assignments and Studying; Top Tips for Study Success; Your Options; and Textbooks
- Finances and Employment: Finances, Budgeting and Legal Advice; and Employment
- Health and Support: Health; Mental Health and Emotional Support; and Safe Fun
- Accommodation: Accomodation; and Recipes
- Tips for Parents: Parents, Families and Carers
Access the University Survival Guide here: http://engage.cef.org.au/survival-guide/
CEF works in local communities and on a national scale to foster further education, career and personal development opportunities for regional and remote students, through home-grown encouragement and financial assistance.