TEQSA Conference 2021
25 November 2021
Hard Lessons, Valuable Learnings, Heightened Expectations
Australia’s higher education sector is charting a new course, seeking to adapt and rethink higher education in a reshaped world.
As we forge an exceptional, vibrant brand for Australian higher education, we must draw on our learnings from the past year to find solutions to new and emerging challenges facing students, academics and institutions.
In this context, the 5th Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) Conference will consider the big questions that are facing the sector today, such as:
- How is the higher education sector developing leadership capabilities to embrace new opportunities in a world impacted by COVID?
- How do we protect our students and providers in light of increasingly sophisticated attacks on integrity and data?
- Are we exploring new ways of engaging with students, academics and our global higher education community?
- What is the role of higher education in supporting Australia’s economic recovery and emerging innovation agenda?
- How does TEQSA as the regulator continue to provide a solid foundation for our diverse sector through strong quality assurance?
- What have we learned from 2020 and 2021 and how can we further strengthen our institutions against future shocks?
After careful consideration, for 2021 TEQSA will be delivering a one-day virtual event on Thursday 25 November.
The decision to switch to 100 per cent virtual was taken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to minimise any potential disruptions due to public health restrictions.
The program will feature panels and keynotes and will provide opportunities for questions and interaction via our virtual platform.
TEQSA has made every effort to put attendance within the reach of as many providers as possible and encourage you to register now and take advantage of the early bird offer.
More information and registrations on the TEQSA website