September issue of ‘Equity Insights’ eNews
The September issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is now available online.
This month’s newsletter showcases new NCSEHE-funded research, Student Voice success stories, and the recording of the NCSEHE’s webinar on STEM pathways for equity students.
Also featured in the newsletter is the new Student Success journal article by NCSEHE Fellows and information on the OECD conference showcasing NCSEHE-funded research.
Featured in this issue:
- New NCSEHE-funded research: Creative approach shapes student perceptions of STEM
- Feature article: Student Voice — Stories of Success: Jonathan Sae-Koew
- NCSEHE webinar recording: Moving into, through and beyond STEM degrees: A student equity perspective
- Journal article: The Best Chance For All: A Policy Roadmap for Post-Pandemic Panic
- OECD Conference: Showcasing NCSEHE-funded research on career information for low socioeconomic status students
- Seminar recording: Data Insights at DESE seminar: Improving the evidence about “what works” for effective outreach strategies for Indigenous students
- Publication launch event: WAHED publication launch event — Perspectives on the challenges to access and equity in higher education across the world
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.