October issue of ‘Equity Insights’ eNews
The latest issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is now available online.
The October roundup showcases a new NCSEHE-funded regional student website from Dr Janine Delahunty and a podcast series on Indigenous student outreach, produced under Dr Katelyn Barney’s NCSEHE Equity Fellowship.
Also featured in the newsletter is the NCSEHE and EPHEA’s World Access to Higher Education Day event, and new articles around student equity by NCSEHE researchers.
Featured in this issue:
- NCSEHE-funded website launch: Regional Student Futures
- NCSEHE-funded podcast launch: Introducing the ‘Indigenous Success: Doing it, Thinking it, Being it’ podcast series
- NCSEHE & EPHEA event: World Access to Higher Education Day #WAHED2021
- NCSEHE & EPHEA grants: Australasian Spotlight on Equity – Grants for recognition of impact
- New publication: Challenges to access and equity in higher education across the world in the context of COVID: An Australian perspective
- Journal article: Inequities in Australian career education and recommendations for a fairer future
- Feature article: Local, face-to-face support offers a lifeline for uni students in regional and remote Australia
- Webinar recording: ADCET Critical Conversations – Disclosing disability in higher education. What’s in it for the student?
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact email@example.com.