November issue of ‘Equity Insights’ eNews
The latest issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is now available online.
The November newsletter showcases guidelines and recommendations for supporting students’ mental wellbeing informed by Nicole Crawford’s NCSEHE Equity Fellowship research, and a Student Voice feature article.
Also featured are updates on NCSEHE-funded projects on aspirations, participation and achievements of Australian Indigenous males at university and whole-community approaches to career education pathways information for rural people.
Featured in this issue:
- New resource: Proactively supporting students’ mental wellbeing – Guidelines and recommendations for staff and universities
- New NCSEHE-funded research: Should culturally responsive and gender-sensitive strategies be adopted to increase university participation among Australian Indigenous males?
- Student Voice feature article: Perspectives on disability and student learning
- My Story – Student Voice: Saima Nazar Khan
- Feature Article: WP’s post pandemic playbook: The future can be as bright as we want it to be
- New NCSEHE-funded research: A whole-community approach to career and education pathways information for rural people
- Event wrap-up: NCSEHE & EPHEA World Access to Higher Education Day Australasia
- Project bulletin: National Career Development Learning Hub for Students with Disability
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact email@example.com.