NCSEHE Equity Insights eNews: Out now!
The latest issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights eNews included the exciting announcement of the 17 successful projects to be funded under the 2020/21 Research Grants Program.
In case you missed it, here’s the highlights!
- NCSEHE 2020/21 Research Grants Program — Successful projects announced
- The good, the bad, and the ‘TBC’: How the Job-Ready Graduates Package affects student equity
- Artificial intelligence, ethics, equity and higher education: A ‘beginning-of-the-discussion’ paper
- Progress Bulletin — NCSEHE Equity Fellow David Eckstein
- Registrations open! NCSEHE Student Equity Snapshots Forum
- Equity in Higher Education Panel announced
- Research participants needed: Examination of recruitment and support practices for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students in health studies
- Webinar recording and extended Q and A: Strategies for supporting the social and emotional wellbeing of students of colour and First Nations students
- ADCET/NCSEHE podcast with Dr Lin Martin AO
- Rethinking ‘widening participation’ in higher education
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
If you’d like to contribute potential material for future issues, please feel free to contact us.