NCSEHE Equity Insights eNews: Focus on online learning
The latest issue of Equity Insights eNews puts a spotlight on online learning, offering webinars, resources and articles to help guide staff and students through this rapid transition from face-to-face to online delivery.
Also included in this issue, the NCSEHE invites applications for a PhD scholarship, we catch up on the progress of major Centre-funded research, and share the latest news, resources and events from across the higher education sector.
Featured in this issue:
- A note to the higher education community from the NCSEHE Director, Professor Sarah O’Shea
- NCSEHE 2020 webinar series:
- Upcoming webinar: Supporting students’ wellbeing during COVID-19
- Webinar recording: Three essentials in moving online
- Webinar recording: Supporting students with disability during, and beyond, higher education
- Online learning feature articles:
- Staying “present” when teaching from a distance by Dr Cathy Stone
- Supporting student wellbeing during COVID-19: Tips from regional and remote Australia by Dr Nicole Crawford
- HDR scholarship opportunity
- Research update — A student-centred approach: Understanding higher education pathways through co-design
- Seeking NCSEHE guest vloggers
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Read the full newsletter here: https://bit.ly/2UBU8k8