NCSEHE eNews – Equity Insights: New developments in higher education
The latest edition of Equity Insights showcases national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Featured in this issue:
- In conversation with 2018 NCSEHE Research Fellow Maria Raciti
- NCSEHE to host Australian conference to mark World Access to Higher Education Day
- My Story: Student Voice — Laura Christie
- Sally Kift seminar — Maintaining the momentum: transition pedagogy to sustain widening participation and student success
- Building Legacy and Capacity Workshop 3 — Indigenous perspectives on evaluation in Indigenous higher education
- NCSEHE Webinar: Indigenous Perspectives on Evaluation in Indigenous Higher Education
- Universities share good practice case studies — HEPPP funded initiatives from Macquarie University, Charles Sturt University, Charles Sturt University and James Cook University
- Independent Review into Regional, Rural and Remote Education.
- 2017 university HEPPP reports supported by NCSEHE funded Equity Initiatives Map
- Report launch: ‘How unequal? Insights on inequality’
- University of Melbourne seminar — ‘How to achieve…a talented country’
- and much more…
Archived eNews issues are accessible here.