NCSEHE Equity Insights newsletter out now!
This month’s issue of Equity Insights eNews continues the COVID-19 theme, including the launch of a dedicated NCSEHE webpage providing extensive resources for the higher education sector. We also welcome our first five student vloggers who will be videoing their experiences as they navigate a “new normal” for higher education in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Also included in this issue, applications open for the 2020 Research Grants Program; we present new NCSEHE webinars and podcasts; catch up on major Centre-funded research; and share the latest news, resources and events from across the sector.
Featured in this issue:
- New COVID-19 webpage — Resources for the higher education sector
- My Story: Vlogging the “new normal” for higher education
- Applications open for the 2020 NCSEHE Research Grants Program
- Upcoming webinar with Lydia Woodyatt — Five meaningful minutes: Small changes to support psychological needs, wellbeing and motivation online in 2020
- Webinar recording — Supporting students’ wellbeing during COVID-19
- ADCET and NCSEHE podcast: A final word with Mary Kelly — former Director of Equity at QUT
- Progress bulletin — NCSEHE Equity Fellow Andrea Simpson
- Project update — Ameliorating disadvantage: Creating accessible, efficacious and equitable careers and study information for low SES students
- Vale Professor Dennis McDermott
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.