March issue of ‘Equity Insights’ eNews out now!
The latest issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is now online.
In this month’s newsletter:
- Champion for Indigenous education joins the NCSEHE
- New NCSEHE-funded research — Seeing ghosts: A closer look at non-participating university students
- NCSEHE webinar: “Ghost student” failure among equity cohorts
- New NCSEHE-funded research — Redefining “one-size-fits-all” university support for humanitarian migrants
- Feature article — Get Prepared: Supporting equity students in the transition to university
- Feature article — Why First-in-Family status matters
- Research update — Supporting careers of LGBTQIA+ students in Australian universities
- 2021 NCSEHE PhD scholarship opportunity
- Welcome to PhD student Jaimey Facchin
- ADCET report — Thriving through COVID-19
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact email@example.com.