June issue of ‘Equity Insights’ eNews out now!
The May/June issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is now available online.
This month’s newsletter showcases recently published NCSEHE research as well as updates on ongoing projects, and introduces the NCSEHE-led National Regional University Centres Network. May was a big month for webinars, with NCSEHE hosting and participating in events including National Careers Week and the National Conference for Regional, Rural and Remote Education. Recordings are now online, accessible via the link below.
Featured in this issue:
- NCSEHE to lead development of National Regional University Centres Network
- Seeking research participants — National Career Development Learning Hub for students with disability
- NCSEHE National Careers Week webinar recording — Careers and student equity
- Journal article — Influencers: The importance of discussions with parents, teachers and friends to support vocational and university pathways
- NCSEHE feature article — Who studies for a degree at a vocational institution?
- Research project update — Institutional approaches and student perspectives on COVID-19 equity student support initiatives
- Feature article — “On the radar”: Supporting students’ mental wellbeing
- ACEN / NCSEHE Critical Conversations: Recording now available
- 2021 National Conference for Regional, Rural and Remote Education wrap-up
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.