July issue of ‘Equity Insights’ eNews out now!
The July issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is now available online.
This month’s newsletter showcases recently published NCSEHE research as well as updates on the Career Development Learning Hub project, and officially launches the new NCSEHE Research Database.
The newsletter also features an interview with the NCSEHE’s new student research assistants, and information regarding the Equity Practitioners in Higher Education Australasia (EPHEA) WA and NCSEHE presentation by Lydia Woodyatt.
Featured in this issue:
- Introducing the NCSEHE Research Database
- New NCSEHE-funded research — Accessible university pathways empower women in STEM
- EPHEA WA and NCSEHE presentation by Lydia Woodyatt — Mental wellbeing for university staff
- Feature article — An equity perspective on the development of student learner profiles
- New resource — Fostering high university and vocational expectations during adolescence through discussions
- Featured interview — Welcome to our new student research assistants!
- Project update — Career Development Learning Hub for Students with Disability
- Article — Half of mature-aged students are at risk of dropping out
- 2021 Higher Education Research and Development (HERD) Journal Awards
- Journal article — The online student experience: A MAC-ICE thematic structure
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.