NCSEHE eNews – Equity insights: new developments in higher education
The latest edition of Equity Insights showcases national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
Featured in this issue:
- Universities Australia Higher Education Conference 2018 wrap-up
- CQUniversity National Forum: Improving the transition and retention of regional students from low socioeconomic backgrounds: ‘A 5Ps approach’
- Webinar Series: ‘A 5Ps Approach’
- Melbourne CSHE and KPMG Seminar: How to achieve … an equitable tertiary education system
- International Studies in Widening Participation – Editor Viewpoint: Widening participation practice and research in the ‘Third Space’
- ‘What do we know about evaluation in Indigenous higher education contexts in Australia?’
- Internet of Things (IoT): Education and Technology. The relationship between education and technology for students with disabilities
- More HEPPP success stories in the spotlight from The University of Western Australia, Flinders University, Charles Darwin University and CQUniversity
- Australian and International Journal of Rural Education 28:1
- Special NAEEA issue of Student Success journal
- ADCET webinar – Digitising note taking accommodations: Revolutionising the way students work with spoken information
- and much more…
Archived eNews issues are accessible here.