February Equity Insights eNews: The latest developments in higher education
The February 2021 issue of NCSEHE Equity Insights is out now!
In this month’s newsletter:
- NCSEHE-led project to establish Australia’s first dedicated national Career Development Learning Hub for students with disability
- The NCSEHE welcomes new Postgraduate Research Fellow Dr Olivia Groves
- Feature interview: In conversation with Postgraduate Research Fellow Dr Olivia Groves
- Research update — Re-imagining exams: How do assessment adjustments impact on inclusion?
- Research update — COVID-19 online learning landscapes and CALDMR students: Opportunities and challenges
- NCSEHE Director appointed co-editor of Society for Research into Higher Education book series
- Dr Janine Delahunty — Understanding attrition among regional and remote students
- Andrea Simpson and Kim Alley — In the rush to get content on-line cultural safety can be overlooked
- NCSEHE video bloggers: Lessons for 2021
- And more national and international news, research, resources and events from the NCSEHE and our associates.
View the newsletter archive and subscribe to NCSEHE Equity Insights here.
If you would like to contribute material for future issues, please contact email@example.com.