Student Voice Summit
University of Technology Sydney
21 May 2019
About the Student Voice Summit
The Student Voice Summit will bring together student representatives and student leaders from tertiary institutions across Australia to further develop good practice around building effective student representation and leadership. A particular focus for this one-day Summit will be on exploring partnership approaches to student engagement in governance and decision making and the associated benefits, challenges and opportunities for students working in partnership to enhance both institutional quality and the student experience.
Students attending the Summit will have the chance to share and discuss their own examples of good practice, workshop key concepts relating to developing effective partnerships, and take back ideas to implement within their own institutions.
Who should attend?
This is an event for students only
- student representatives – Student Association/Union elected representatives
- faculty/School/Course student representatives
- students involved in Student Staff Consultative Committees or /College/Faculty/School boards/committees
- students involved in central committees/boards
- students involved in governance and decision making processes within their institutions.
More information is available here: http://studentvoiceaustralia.com/student-voice-summit/