La Trobe University Student Success Summit
La Trobe University Melbourne Campus, John Scott Meeting House, Bundoora, VIC
2 November 2018
The La Trobe Student Success Summit is an opportunity for staff and students to learn more about the sector leading approaches to supporting the student experience in place across Victorian Universities.
- Keynote address by Professor Sally Kift — Transition Pedagogy: Not leaving student success to chance
- Enhancing Student Wellbeing: A Self-Determination Theory framework for student success — Dr. Abi Brooker (University of Melbourne)
- Victoria University First Year Model – Early Success and Lessons Learned so far — Dr. Trish McCluskey (Victoria University)
- Collaborative Student Advising to Support ‘At Risk’ Students – The Succeed at La Trobe Program — Ms Sarah Cox, Mr Justin Lindner, Ms Anne Warne, Ms Noopur Mishra, Ms Jacqueline Muntz (La Trobe University)
- The Students Helping Students Initiative – A Community of Practice Approach: Finding Common Ground — Ms Corinna Ridley and Dr Isabella Ofner (Deakin University)
- Online Support to Enable Early and Ongoing Success — Dr. Rebecca Eaton (Griffith University/La Trobe University)
This event is hosted as part of La Trobe Learning and Teaching week
More information here.