6th Biennial National Association of Enabling Educators of Australia Conference
Southern Cross Unversity's Gold Coast campus
29 November 2017
Southern Cross University College will host the 6th Biennial National Association of Enabling Educators of Australia Conference (NAEEA) at their Gold Coast campus. The conference brings together like-minded individuals who teach, design, work-in, support or research tertiary enabling programs in all their many forms.
The conference theme is “Enabling Learning, Enabling Teaching”
Sub themes are:
- advancing learning in enabling programs
- success in and of enabling programs
- academic literacy and academic numeracy
- teaching practice
- curriculum design for enabling programs
- technology and Online learning.
More information is available here.