NAEEA webinar — Enabling success for students from disadvantaged backgrounds: Online or not
Online Webinar (AEST)
29 May 2020
This webinar by the National Association of Enabling Educators of Australia (NAEEA) will feature a panel of speakers from enabling and pathways education, including students and teachers. The panel will explore student success within an enabling and pathways education environment.
Some of the sub-topics will include:
- What does success look like for many students?
- How do we enable success?
- How can we measure student success, or is it even possible?
- How do we enable student engagement via online and offline learning environments?
The panel members include:
- Panel chair – Dr Pranit Anand, Lecturer, Queensland University of Technology
Current and former students from enabling programs.
- Ms Charmaine Davis, Coordinator, Tertiary Preparation Program, University of Southern Queensland.
- Ms Karen Seary, Associate Dean, School of Access Education, Central Queensland University and Chair National Association of Enabling Educators of Australia.
For more information on this webinar and how to register visit the website.