NACE Awards: Leading Change
24 June 2020
Leading Change: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Excellence Award
On Wednesday 24 June at 6:30 am AEST, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) will present a panel discussion with award winners and honourable mentions for:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Excellence Award (College and Employer), acknowledging excellence in best practices in nurturing and advancing diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Norma Guerra Gaier, The University of Texas at Austin
- Brian Case, PPL
- David Eckstein, Swinburne Uniiversity of Technology and NCSEHE
- Amanda Machonis, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Gracy Sarkissian, New York University
- Lynn Schroetter, Abbot Laboratories
- Ayanna Wilcher, KPMG
More information and free registration is available on the NACE website.