Lowitja Institute 3rd International Indigenous Health & Wellbeing Conference 2023
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
14 June 2023 - 16 June 2023
The Lowitja Institute 3rd International Indigenous Health & Wellbeing Conference 2023 will be held 14–16 June 2023 at the Cairns Convention Centre, Queensland, Australia.
The Conference will be held on the lands of the Gimuy-walubarra Yidi peoples in Cairns, Queensland, Australia. The conference is a biennial event attracting a global audience committed to sharing knowledge for the health and wellbeing of First Nations communities.
The conference runs for over three days and features:
- keynote presentations from local and international speakers
- daily concurrent sessions
- exhibitors and poster presentations
- a rich cultural and social program
- opportunities to network and connect with your peers.
Bringing together people working for the health and wellbeing of First Nations peoples, including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders
- international First Nations leaders
- health professionals and practitioners
- community representatives
- policy makers
- government and others working in First Nations health and wellbeing organisations, institutions and services.
The conference welcomes Australian and international Indigenous and non-Indigenous delegates with expertise and interests in upholding the rights of Indigenous peoples in health.