Inaugural Student Recruitment and Retention Forum
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt Street, Sydney New South Wales
2 March 2015 9:19 am - 3 March 2015
Informa Australia invites you to attend its inaugural Student Recruitment and Retention Forum, a two-day event focused on exploring the latest strategies to attract, engage and retain higher education students.
With presentations by:
- Professor Alf Lizzio, Director (Learning Futures) at Griffith University
- Professor Sue Trinidad, Director of the National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education, Curtin University
- Sally Rogan, Director of the National Centre for PASS Learning, Teaching and Curriculum, University of Wollongong
- Malcolm White, Acting CEO, TAFE Directors Australia
- Dr Robyn Muldoon, University Council Member at the University of New England
- Associate Professor Ken Purnell, Academic, CQ University
- Dr Barry Hodges, Lecturer in Philosophy, Open Foundation Program, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Satine Winter, Postgraduate Member on University Council, Griffith University
- Colette Rogers, National Leader for Education, Deloitte
And discussions on:
- Understanding the deregulation of university fees and what it means for student recruitment
- Identifying the key factors that cause attrition among university students
- Student recruitment – an international perspective
- Student retention – an international perspective
- Exploring innovative recruitment and retention strategies
- Ways to improve student engagement
Spaces are limited to 70-80 delegates from all areas of higher education, including representatives from public and private universities, TAFEs and colleges, policy makers and consultants.
For further information or to secure your spot today, please visit the Informa conference website. Early bird pricing ends 30 January 2015.