Accenture – USEP Graduate Recruitment and Careers for Students with Disabilities
Online Webinar (AEST)
10 August 2022
The National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO) Program is hosting a discussion with Accenture and University Specialist Employment Partnerships (USEP) partner CBS Inc. to share how Accenture and USEP have worked together and how Accenture have supported graduates with disability.
The discussion will include:
- Details about Accenture’s disability strategy and approach to inclusive employment.
- How to connect students to Accenture’s graduate recruitment in August.
- An overview on the impact of having a dedicated recruitment specialist at the partner university who directly supports students with disability.
- An Accenture graduate’s perspective of the recruitment process.
Who might benefit from attending:
- Careers, equity, and other student facing staff at universities looking for ideas and connections on the topic of graduate employment for students with disability.
- Thought leaders, policy makers, researchers, and programs with an interest in improving graduate career access for students with disability.
- People wanting to understand the benefits of developing university partnerships focusing on graduate employment for students with disability.
Accenture is a global business solutions company currently recruiting graduates with disability through the University Specialist Employment Partnerships (USEP) program. This webinar will share how Accenture and USEP have worked overtime and talk about the inclusion initiatives in place at Accenture.
The NDCO Program would like to thank their partner, the Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training (ADCET) for hosting this webinar.
For more information on this webinar and how to register visit the website.