COVID and Regional Graduate Employment webinar
22 November 2021
The Country Universities Centre (CUC) and Swinburne University of Technology explore the effects of COVID-19 on employment for regional graduates.
About this event
The Country Universities Centre and Swinburne University of Technology invite you to an expert panel discussion about the effects of COVID-19 on employment for regional graduates. Hear from employers and the Regional Australia Institute about where the jobs are and what they look like. The panel will discuss strategies for supporting regional student employability. Participants are encouraged to share thoughts, questions and explore options.
David Eckstein: Career Consultant (Access & Equity), Swinburne University of Technology and Equity Fellow, NCSEHE will be moderating our expert panel:
- Dr Kim Houghton: Chief Economist, Regional Australia Institute
- Mr Rick Boffa: Senior Program Manager, Disability Employment Services, Jobs Victoria, Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
- Cr Brett Tessari: Mayor, Bass Coast Shire Council
- Mr Michael Williams: Director, Regional Development Australia Far West
This event is for all those interested in regional graduate employment:
- regional students
- Regional University Centres
- Country Universities Centres
- regional employers.
More information and registrations here.