ATEM – Student Services Centres Conference
The University of Adelaide, The University of South Australia and Flinders University
13 June 2018 - 15 June 2018
The Association for Tertiary Education Management (ATEM) 2018 Student Services Centres (SSCC) Conference will return to Adelaide, South Australia.
The Conference theme will be the ‘Student Service Experience – Anywhere, Any Time’.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Cathy Stone — Conjoint Associate Professor, School of Humanities and Social Science, the University of Newcastle, Australia; Adjunct Fellow, National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education.
- Peter FitzSimons — Columnist, The Sydney Morning Herald and Sun-Herald
- Colin Pearce — International Speaker
- Lucy Schulz — Director of Cloud Campus, Deakin University
- Cherie Diaz — Head of Education Delivery, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fiona Brady — Acting Student Support Coordinator, Student Support & Retention, University of Southern Queensland.
For more information including submissions and registrations visit the ATEM website.