ARC8 Expert Group on Inclusive and Flexible Lifelong Learning Pathways
10 September 2021
The 8th edition of ASEF Regional Conference on Higher Education (ARC) titled “Outlook 2030: Inclusive and Diverse Higher Education in Asia and Europe” takes place on Friday, 10 September. It invites Asian and European higher education and student leaders, and policymakers to leverage on the current COVID-19 disruption and put the values of inclusion and equity in the centre of their recovery roadmap.
ARC8 will explore how universities and students can foster inclusion and diversity in the final decade for the Agenda2030, and raise awareness on potential risks and opportunities along four subthemes:
- Inclusive Learning and Teaching in a Digital World
- Inclusive and Flexible Lifelong Learning Pathways
- Inclusive International Mobility of People and Knowledge
- Equitable Access and Success in Higher Education
The conference invites all stakeholders in higher education development in Asia and Europe to register, working in one of the 51 ASEM Partner countries, or in the institutions of ASEAN and the EU, especially:
- University Leaders, managers or academics
- Professionals or experts in tertiary education
- Student or youth organisation leaders, representatives
- Policymakers, Government or Senior Officials
For more information and how to register for this conference visit the website.