ADCET Webinar: Tertiary Providers – How JobAccess can help you better support employees with disability
Online Webinar (AEST)
6 September 2022
This ADCET webinar, in collaboration with the NDCO program, will aim to demystify how the Employment Assistance Fund (EAF) works.
ADCET recognises that tertiary education providers can be one of many great avenues for employment for graduates with disability and can play a leading role in employing people with disability more broadly.
The webinar will focus on what University and VET staff such as Graduate Career Professionals, Human Resource Advisors, Facility Managers, and Work Health Safety Managers can do to improve their awareness of services, supports and funding available to ensure current staff are supported. It will cover the supports that are available, workplace adjustments, how to access the funding, who controls the equipment provided, and how JobAccess can help promote job opportunities to recruit people with disability.
Topics to be covered:
- What supports are available to Universities & Vocational Education and Training providers through JobAccess.
- Supporting current staff to reach their full potential in the workplace by providing workplace adjustments.
- How to access funding for workplace adjustments and the EAF application process.
- What happens with the equipment obtained through EAF – organisation owns/individual owns.
- How JobAccess can help recruit people with disability.
- Frequently asked questions on EAF from employers.
Audience: VET and Higher Education tertiary sector staff, Graduate Career Professionals, Human Resource Advisors, Facility Managers, and Work Health Safety Managers.
For more information on this webinar and how to register, visit the website.