ACER Research Conference 2022: Reimagining assessment
22 August 2022 - 25 August 2022
The ACER Research Conference 2022 program features expert speakers from around the globe. Global leaders in education practice, policy and research will come together to explore how to make assessment work for learners and learning in a rapidly changing world.
- The global citizens of the future will need a new set of skills.
- Evidence shows that students in the same year can be at very different points in their learning, and have different needs.
- Current assessments often fail to measure the essential skills students need to flourish in 21st century life, and leave many learners behind.
- Reimagine assessment as the process of establishing where students are in their learning, even in hard-to-measure skills and attributes.
- Reconsider education’s structures, processes and practices to embrace this exciting opportunity to better meet learners’ needs.
- Revitalise the conversation between educators, researchers and policymakers around assessment to improve learning for every student.
Over four days, the conference will be live online or catch up on recordings at a time to suit you.
For more information on this conference, please visit the website.