Access to What? Seminar/Forum
The University of Melbourne, Parkville campus
15 July 2019 5:30 pm
The Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education is hosting a series of panel discussions on higher education policy during the first 100 days of the new government that aim to generate new ideas, challenge conventional thinking and offer practical steps towards a longer-term, comprehensive vision for post-secondary education.
Join facilitator Maxine McKew and the panel of experts for a discussion of ‘Access to what?’, covering questions such as:
- How can we better integrate higher education, vocational education and training and other post-secondary education?
- What new forms of post-secondary education should we be developing?
- How can we achieve greater equity in access, success and graduate outcomes?
- How can we make lifelong learning a reality and what new types of credentials and qualifications are needed?
- Professor Duncan Bentley
- Professor Kerri-Lee Krause
- Dr Gwilym Croucher
- Dr Nadine Zacharias