AAIR Forum 2020
Online Webinar (AEDT)
8 December 2020 12:00 pm - 9 December 2020
It’s not all Zoom and Gloom!
For the first time in history, the AAIR Annual Forum will be hosted completely online. This is a members-only event and is free for AAIR members to attend. If you are not an AAIR member, simply sign up for a 2021 membership and you can attend for free.
The theme is 2020 It’s not all Zoom and Gloom: Let AAIR lift you up by sharing our experiences.
The 2020 AAIR Forum subthemes include:
- Impacts of COVID-19
- The Evolving Role of the Institutional Researcher
- Justifying the Value of Higher Education and research
- Evidence-based Strategic Planning (and Implementation)
- Benchmarking for Continuous Quality Improvement
- Informing Learning and Teaching through Evaluation and Surveys
- Realising benefits – the role of Institutional Research in Enterprise and Transformation Projects
- Compliance and Government Reporting Reform
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Visualisation and Modelling – the Foundations
For more information on this forum and how to register visit the AAIR website.