3rd International Indigenous Health and Wellbeing Conference 2023
Cairns Convention Centre, Queensland, Australia
14 June 2023 - 16 June 2023
The Lowitja Institute International Indigenous Health and Wellbeing Conference 2023 is a biennial event attracting a global audience committed to sharing knowledge for the health and well-being of indigenous communities.
The conference runs for over three days and features:
- keynote presentations from local and international speakers
- daily concurrent sessions
- exhibitors and poster presentations
- a rich cultural and social program
- opportunities to network and connect with your peers.
Bringing together people working for the health and well-being of indigenous peoples, including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders
- international indigenous leaders
- health professionals and practitioners
- community representatives
- government and others working in First Nations health and wellbeing organisations, institutions, and services.
The Lowitja Institute looks forward to welcoming Australian and international indigenous and non-indigenous delegates with expertise and interests in upholding the rights of indigenous peoples in health.
For more information on the conference and how to register, visit the Lowitja Institute website.