33rd National SPERA Conference
University of Canberra, Australia
27 September 2017 - 29 September 2017
Rethinking Rurality: Writing the Rural into Policy and Practice
The Society for the Provision of Education in Rural Australia (SPERA), in partnership with the Faculty of Education, Science, Technology & Mathematics at the University of Canberra, invites you to join us for the 33rd National SPERA Conference.
Hosted by University of Canberra, the 2017 conference will bring together a range of education professionals, school administrators, teacher educators, academics, pre-service teachers, community members and parents who are passionate about rural education.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Professor Tom Lowrie – University of Canberra.
- Professor John Fischetti – University of Newcastle.
- Professor Daniela Stehlik – Griffith University.
- Professor Linda Shields – Charles Sturt University.
- Professor Linda Botterill – University of Canberra.
- Associate Professor Jacki Schirmer – University of Canberra.