2022 National Students as Partners Roundtable
22 November 2022 - 23 November 2022
The National Students as Partners Roundtable is an annual event that brings members of the Australian Students as Partners Network together to:
- SHARE Students as Partners practices, ideas and experiences;
- DISCOVER new ways of considering Students as Partners in higher education;
- NETWORK with a diversity of Students as Partners practitioners; and
- HARNESS the creativity of staff and students to address teaching and learning challenges.
The 2022 Roundtable is being hosted by the University of the Sunshine Coast (UniSC) and will be held online over two days- 22-23 November, 2022. There is no cost to attend- mark your diaries and subscribe for event updates below.
This years theme is: Sustainability: Developing pathways to transformative change.
The event will consider partnerships exploring four key themes:
- Partnerships maintained into the future
- Transformative partnership outcomes
- Highlighting social impact against the UNSDG’s
- ‘Leave no one behind’ at the core of partnership