2020 CAPHIA Teaching and Learning Forum
9 July 2020 - 10 July 2020
The Council of Academic Public Health Institutions Australasia (CAPHIA) Teaching and Learning Forum will be held online on 9–10 July 2020.
Forum themes are Engagement, Inclusion and Environment. Sub-themes include:
- engaging with diversity
- diversifying and enhancing engagement strategies
- balancing quality with inclusivity
- creating a diverse and competent workforce
- teaching and learning in a degraded ecosystem
- Indigenous health and Indigenous ways of knowing.
NCSEHE Adjunct Fellow Dr Cathy Stone will present an online workshop on Improving Student Outcomes in Online Learning, including an opportunity for audience Q and A.
For more information on the conference and how to register please visit the CAPHIA Website.