2020 ATEM Admissions Conference ‘Adapting for Student Success’
25 August 2020 - 27 August 2020
The 2020 Association for Tertiary Education Management (ATEM) Admissions Conference, Adapting for Student Success, was held online over 25–27 August.
- Michelle Devitt, QTAC — Never waste a good crisis
- Mike Reilly and Tom Green, AACRAO — Navigating the Impacts of Covid-19 on U.S. Higher Education
- Phillip Anthony, former Chief Technical Officer at QTAC — On the defence of ATAR
- Andrew Huck, UWA — Process standardisation, improvement and automation in tertiary admissions.
- Maree Conway, Foresight strategist — Does the university of the future need an admissions office?
- Wayne Betts, Executive Officer, Tertiary Institutions Service Centre of WA (TISC) — Understanding scaling and preferences in WA Universities
- Sarah O’Shea, Director and Program Leader, NCESHE — Beyond the ATAR: Admissions and equity in the age of pandemic